Thursday, January 1, 2009

One Word

This idea is from Kim and burning in my head, so I'll save all the other stuff for later.

A single word for the year is a great idea!! I thought about this last night and I think my word is PEACE. Some of you might know that I try to be a FLYBABY, and FlyLady has peace in her tagline for 2009 and I think it has stuck.

PEACE
I want to be at Peace.
I want to maintain a peaceful home.
I want (wishfully) our girls to live peacefully with each other.

Now I had sooo much in my head on this topic, and its gone. Oh well, the word itself says enough.

May you all enjoy a Peaceful day.

1 comment:

  1. OH so sweet to tag me :) I love your word!!! best of luck (no sarcasm I really mean it :)) watch your comments b/c I am going to try to keep tabs on you & your word!

    ReplyDelete