Monday, September 27, 2010

Writers Block

You know, this is my PERSONAL BLOG.  They call it that because its MY blog.  My point of view, my perspective .  So, you WILL see my personal rants coming soon.  I've had them in draft for way too long, worrying & obsessing about the way that others might react. 

So, when you read my reflections, just remember that they're MINE.  They aren't rude, just my point of view.  I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful, because that is THE last thing that I would EVER want to be.  I'm always trying to see others' points of view and learn.

Hope you're having a beautiful fall day!  Its lovely here!  The cows are grazing south of the house & the girls are letting their horses graze in the back yard while they play on the swingset.

No comments:

Post a Comment