Thursday, March 12, 2009

A. Cowgirl's Special Day

WOW! I can't believe that 9 years ago today, I became a Mom! My world has changed SO much since then! When you are pregnant the first time, you are excited, and think you know what being a mom will be like, but you have NO clue!








You think you know what type of discipline you want to follow, and how much you will love your child. But, you don't. You have no clue about REAL discipline, real mothering, and REAL Love.








I have grown so much! SHE has grown so much!! (well a little anyways) Like the day she became a REAL Cowgirl. Yikes!! That added about 50 gray hairs to my head (thank God for being a blonde, so nobody knows I'm gray, sorry for honey, he's almost more salt than pepper)








So HAPPY BIRTHDAY CowGirl!! I hope you have a great year! I'm so excited to see how much we can learn together!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cowgirl. Hope you get everything you dreamed of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADDIE!!!!!!!!!! *Sniff sniffle* BIG COWGIRL
    HAVE A HAPPY DAY SWEETY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your cowgirl had a great birthday!! They do grow up too fast!! My oldest will be 8 this year, sigh.....She is too cute tying that goat!!! Happy Birthday Cowgirl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff. Congratulations to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete